Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy s10 plus desaturated wrong colors

(Topic created on: 04/05/20 23:06)
kebaltaci
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

İ have a brand new s10 plus and i noticed (esspecialy in instagram) the colors of pictures are desaturated and wrongly RGB calibrated. This issue can be fixed by opening blue light filter and reduce its opacity to minimum. But its not a safe solution, Samsung should immediately fix this with an update. We bought the best display on market and its color space is all wrong. Anyone have the same problem please post below. 

33 REPLIES 33
Bonnielee
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

AGREE!

0 Likes
Bonnielee
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This is ONLY for the ability to see certain colors better. (it says so right there), this is intended for those with visual problems such as color blindness

0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Instagram by default compresses the photos you upload in order to save space, quite like YouTube. If you shoot in HDR10+, please disable it, as it isn't supported by Instagram and many other social media platforms. 

0 Likes
Bonnielee
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I don't use Instagram.... the colors don't even show up in the camera correctly even as you look at the screen...

0 Likes
Balling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Use Google Photos, lol. That one is lossless (can turn on in settings).

0 Likes
Bonnielee
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

ok....  just so you can get this..... 

I take a picture

1. I look at the picture (ON MY PHONE)

2. I SEE with my own eyes that the picture  (ON MY PHONE) is VERY different as to color and hue of the object right in front of me IN MY OWN HANDS.....

3. SO......  if I try to edit it and make it as close as possible to what I am seeing with my own little eyes.....  THEN check somewhere else on line... via google, or ANY other format I have to spend tons of time editing and working from one format to another  BECAUSE MY PHONE DOES  N O T  DO THE JOB IT SAYS IT SHOULD DO IN THE ADVERTISING THAT MADE ME BUY THE PHONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.....

ugh  did I make that clear enough for you?????

0 Likes
Balling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Copy that photo to a PC. Open in Windows Old photo viewer. Are colors still incorrect?
0 Likes
Lynn23
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have just purchased the S10 and I am very unhappy with the colour saturation. All images are extremely pale. 

thewighosthunte
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This is what I get when I take pictures.  And the one with the flash still is not the real color.  The real color?  That dark blue in the photo is almost black.  It truly is a horrible camera if there isn't a single image that will even come close to the real colors.  I have a photo that I did of an afghan and it is supposed to be a dark navy blue....it came out looking purple!  
20200617_084848.jpg20200617_084905.jpg20200617_084927.jpg

0 Likes
Balling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I still do not understand the problem. Are you saying it is because of flash light? Or... Because "it came out looking purple" i do not understand.

0 Likes