Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy s10 plus desaturated wrong colors

(Topic created on: 09/12/19 12:35)
kebaltaci
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

İ have a brand new s10 plus and i noticed (esspecialy in instagram) the colors of pictures are desaturated and wrongly RGB calibrated. This issue can be fixed by opening blue light filter and reduce its opacity to minimum. But its not a safe solution, Samsung should immediately fix this with an update. We bought the best display on market and its color space is all wrong. Anyone have the same problem please post below. 

33 REPLIES 33
Muthunambhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I had done everything I am really very fed up 

Service center is also cant able to find 

They called  me on Monday I don't know now how much time they will take I am facing the problem from November 2019 

0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi @Muthunambhi ,have you been able to book a repair for your phone? If not, I can have a look at your available options if you tell me where are you based. 

0 Likes
Balling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did you check if the color is right with Calman?

0 Likes
Muthunambhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I had checked everything & I done each & every setting but it's the same issue with the display colours 

0 Likes
Muthunambhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I based in India Mumba 

0 Likes
Balling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I mean like this https://youtu.be/Pu0b99tb4OM
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

As this is Samsung Community EU, our support on other regions is limited and I would advise contacting Samsung India to provide you with the next steps. You can find all their contact details here.

0 Likes
Muthunambhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
India / mumbai
0 Likes
BrandonNiwa
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Same here, lemoncats. I'm a photographer/graphic designer. When I post my work on Instagram, the colors are noticeably off on my S10 Plus which is extremely frustrating as it makes me feel like I've edited them incorrectly. Also, when I press the button to turn my phone screen on, I notice that my lock screen is often over exposed and dull 50% of the time. Pretty disappointed as these phones aren't cheap and Samsung has carried a pretty strong reputation.
Bonnielee
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

this ONLY addresses the screen not the camera settings.  I took my phone into the authorized repair site and was told this is a COMMON problem and they had no idea how to fix it.  I bought this particular phone because it was supposed to have a BETTER camera but it does not.  VERY DISAPPOINTED 😞