Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds proof of preorder

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 11:09 AM)
Lealeaj25
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So i pre ordered the s10 with my upgrade on the 21st of feb. I recieved my phone on the 8th of march managed to claim my buds uploadin a screenshot of my email of confirmation that i upgraded samsung has messaged back sayin this is not valid proof of purchase. So what am i supposed to do as thats all i have to confirm i preordered super frustrated right now

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

ive submitted the same photo and had no reply as of yet, maybe send email of dispatch on the 7th or the delivery note that came with the phone.

0 Likes
scotjock81
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I used the order tracking website which I then saved as a pdf, my claim was accepted this morning - put through Friday evening

0 Likes
Solution
Lealeaj25
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So i uploaded just the delivery note that came with the phone an just got my message my claim has been validated an will recieve within 30 days. 

View solution in context

Splatten
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I had to phone Vodafone to get them to fill in an online form to be able to provide me with the details on via email between 24-48 hrs. 🙄

I can't believe we have to prove our preorder ... surely they have that data 

0 Likes
Lealeaj25
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Try uploading the delivery note that came with the phone thats what i used an they accepted it. 

0 Likes
Crookse
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Called vodafone and got receipt emailed to me, which shows the item being purchased (s10) along with the pre order email and had no further issues. Claim validated.

0 Likes
Splatten
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am still waiting for my receipt to be emailed to me but hopefully today. Where did you upload to?

0 Likes
Splatten
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My delivery note doesn't have half the information required. Hopefully I will get full receipt today. Thanks
0 Likes
Crookse
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Uploaded to here

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxybuds/get-started

after converting to a PDF, using the print to pdf converter built into windows 10.

0 Likes