Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

(Topic created on: 15/03/19 11:11)
AntS
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all.

Figured that I'd post a pinned thread with answers to some FAQ's for you all rather than post the same stuff in each of the Galaxy Buds Promo/Claim threads. 

“How do I claim?”

We’re happy to announce that you are now able to use the Samsung Members app to claim a pair Galaxy Buds with your pre-ordered Galaxy S10 or S10+. Head to the Explore tab on Samsung Members and you’ll find ‘Benefits’ indexed as a tag underneath your name or at the bottom of this tab.

You can also claim at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder

“I can’t find the Benefits tab”

On 14th March 2019, we released an update to Samsung Members, bringing a whole new UI that’s simple and easy to find the content you need. Make sure that you are on the latest version of the app, which will be updated by the Galaxy Store.

The benefits section can be accessed from the ‘Explore’ tab, from the indexed tab under your name or by scrolling to the bottom of the page and tap ‘View more

Samsung Members_Benefits_screenshot.png

“I’ve not received my email confirmation”

It may take up to 7 days for your claim to be reviewed by the promotions team and for your confirmation to be sent to you. They are working hard to get these out as soon as they can.

“My claim was rejected as they did not accept my evidence”

To validate your claim, the promotions need a proof of purchase that includes:

-        Pre-order date

-        Retailer/network it was purchased from

-        Product (name or model number) that was pre-ordered.

You need to get this information back to the team to review as soon as possible, so that they can re-assess the claim. For more details check out the Terms and conditions https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/terms/

Some examples of proofs of purchases: https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples

“It’s not recognising my postcode”

Please restart your phone, check for software and app updates, and reattempt the claims process. If you are continuing to have issues, try claiming at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder

“My pre-order has been delayed and I won’t receive my phone until after the claim period for the offer has closed – will I miss out?”

Thanks for your patience while we work closely with partners to get your pre-orders fulfilled. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on this great offer, so will make this available to those of you who have had to wait a little longer for your phones and extend the claims period to 30 days from your delivery.

When you claim, you’ll need to provide proof of:

-        Pre-order date

-        Retailer/network it was purchased from

-        Product (name or model number) that was pre-ordered

-        Delivery date of your device

362 REPLIES 362
Sr1980
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You wont see dx Van's much   only bigger lorries.  Because of the high value and sensitive nature of  products they deliver they are usually white vans.

Btw there are over 100 routes in the north east alone

0 Likes
Topscouseandy
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Well buds email this morning from DX must complain they will only say delivery between 9-5 and "no we can't be more specific" so you have to make some one can stay in all day.

But buds turned up seem ok but volume is a little low.

Paired with s10  plus easily just open the lid but nightmare getting them to pair with my Galaxy Watch. 

If your having the same problem turn your phone completely off then retry and pair will find them straight away.

0 Likes
Sr1980
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

They also are UK only so any southern Ireland are delivered by DHL.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So you got them @Fudgy31 ?? Have I missed the celebration post?

Set the touchpad functions via the wearable app. Set the volume prefrerance first. I've mine set for holding the right touchpad to volume up and the left gets set as Volume down automatically.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine are on their way, arriving tomorrow, day 28! Glad I'm getting them but the excitement has gone. Screenshot_20190410-191520_Chrome.jpg

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Nice one Gary, seems like most are getting fulfilled and delivered at this stage. Best of luck with them:sign-of-the-horns:

0 Likes
kjt1957
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Still waiting for mine, day 30 is Saturday so not expecting to see them by then....

0 Likes
LeeDobrey
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My Claim was Validated manually by a representative (while emailing her about documentations) on 11th, and it was showing me the status is VALIDATED on the tracking page, but received a late email about the Validation on 15th. Therefore,today would be day 30 from my validation with no changes/news. Lets hope they don`t miss the day 30 from time the email was sent.
PS. Living in Dublin
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I didnt receive mine!!!

tomorrow will be 31 days and it shows as validated on the site! The last email i got from Samsung was saying:

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your email

if you ave not revived an updated just let us know.

We can forward it onto the fulfillment team to find out the reasons why.

We will contact you as soon as we have received an update."

It´s just horrible this! i didnt buy the ear buds because i was waiting for these ones...where are they? no one there can tell me where they are! Can i go to a solciitor for that?

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@gmatallo wrote:

I didnt receive mine!!!

tomorrow will be 31 days and it shows as validated on the site! The last email i got from Samsung was saying:

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your email

if you ave not revived an updated just let us know.

We can forward it onto the fulfillment team to find out the reasons why.

We will contact you as soon as we have received an update."

It´s just horrible this! i didnt buy the ear buds because i was waiting for these ones...where are they? no one there can tell me where they are! Can i go to a solciitor for that?

You could try a solicitor, but you will probably spend more then buying a pair of Buds out right and probably most won't even bother entertaining it

0 Likes