06-11-2019 09:14 AM in
So I'm from Croatia, and I've never got this menu from opening galaxy buds near my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus... Anyone else?
I need to go to Bluetooth and connect them through it...
Solved! Go to Solution.
22-07-2020 08:49 AM in
The solution for me was as follows:
- Unpair your Buds from SmartThings app
- Delete SmartThings app
- Delete Galaxy Wearable app (and Galaxy Buds app when prompted)
- Reinstall SmartThings and Galaxy Wearable apps trough Galaxy Store
- Open SmartThings and set it up (login, allow permissions, etc.)
- Open Galaxy Wearable -> allow permissions -> select Galaxy Buds -> allow permissions
- Pair your Buds
Afterwards the animation worked for me. I've seen that for some people you still have to perform the following steps:
- Settings > Connections > More connection settings > turn on Nearby device scanning
- Settings > Notifications > See all > drop down menu left upper corner > All > find Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Wearable, and SmartThings > General notifications > turn on Show as pop-up
In my case these steps weren't necessary but they might work for you.
03-11-2020 03:12 PM in
If animation not working just turn on search nearby devices and open buds without turning on the Bluetooth and wait for a while to have have them show and and connect through it, animation then works every time.