Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds: invalidi imei number

(Topic created on: 09-03-2019 12:16 PM)
ToniSikanen
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello! When I try to claim my buds, site works perfect but I got invalid imei number text.

Anyone else with same problem?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
LfcLad
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Have you tried doing it again? It's a long number very close together. Easy to make a mistake. 

Try it again and triple check the number, make sure no spaces on between or a space after the last number. 

If you have already done all that, make sure you've chosen the correct phone. I.e if you have the 128gb s10+, make sure that's the one you picked and not accidentally chosen a different one. 

If everything is right and you're still getting the error , you'll probably have to contact support. 

0 Likes
ToniSikanen
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When i go to submit site, my imei number is already in there and I cannot change it. I've tried multiple times.

0 Likes
LfcLad
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

In that case you've already done it and it's been successful. I had the same issue thinking mine didn't go through. So I tried again and it said my imei number had already been used. 

Then about 15hrs later i got an email confirming it. Give it at least a day for an email or message to come through. If not, contact support. 

0 Likes
ZookeMike
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Where are you from? My girlfriend has the same issue. The site automatically puts her IMEI which matches with the phone, but it says it's invalid. And just can't go any further. I am from the UK so my phone workednfine as the site is completely different. Hope Samsung fix it, if they don't they're scamming people big time. 

0 Likes
ToniSikanen
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

No, I have not done it. First time when I tried I got same error message.
I'm stuck in first step.

0 Likes
ToniSikanen
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm from Finland.
0 Likes
ZookeMike
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yeah there must be an error with their site, it's getting beyond a joke really, can't even get a simple claims promotion site working ahead of release. Pathetic 

0 Likes
LfcLad
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Ah, my bad. Thought you said you already did tried it. 

Give it a day or two to settle down. There's probably a couple million trying the same thing, it's just being overloaded. It's still been less then a day. 

0 Likes