Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 10:29 AM)
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Has anybody else found the fingerprint sensor lately has been selective in working or not? I have both thumbs registered, left thumb doesn't work at all now, right thumb works when it wants too and try to add another it struggles to the point you give up. 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Have you tried
A diagnostic test fingerprint scanner
0 Likes
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Not recently tbh, not sure I even remember how.
0 Likes
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Okay just done that twice, both times says working as normal. However logining to phone or apps end up giving up and using pin
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
On S10 series fingerprint isn't best but you can add one finger like three times to improve it. This is sounds like ai had tempered glass screen protector, then fingerprint wont recognise my fingers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Are you using
The new update on phone
It may be an issue
With the new update
0 Likes
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Yeah update completed mate.
0 Likes
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Yeah I am using a screen protector, just strange it works when it likes and getting worse daily. Love my s10 and holding back upgrading tbh
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
With screen protector is little bit tricky. (I'm talking about tempered glass screen protectors). First I setup fingerprint without screen protector and after I installed it. Then again I setup fingerprint. With tempered screenprotector if it moves little bit the fingerprint messup. Or glue under glass messing up. But turn on touch sensitivity.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
dp2021twunt
Explorer
Options
Okay turning on touch sensitivity worked that time, first time into bank. Didn't think it was needed on mine as I had no issues with anything else, so thank you much appreciated
0 Likes