Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP-N5200 not charging faster than EP-N5100 on S10 Plus !

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 12:44 PM)
Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

Not impressed. So far no difference to the older wireless pad, using trusted 'Ampere' to compare charging currents, battery was at 50-60%.

Yes fast wireless charging enabled, phone cool and out of it's silicone case, EP-TA800 power adaptor and quality cable (reaching up to 2500Ma on direct cable).

Any one else had simmilar dissapointment ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Digitaldreams  S10 plus can charge of a wireless pad max 15W the EP-N5200 and  EP-N5100 are the same 15W so they charge identical  and your 25W EP-TA800 charger is overkill because the phone supports only 15W fast charge

0 Likes
Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

Rubbish. The S10 Plus and EP-N5200 support wireless charging 2.0 which goes beyond the EP-N5100.

0 Likes
BonJovi
Apprentice
Options
Had a similar issue, had to unplug the charger. Then in settings, battery unclick fast charge and exit out. Reboot the phone, go back in select it again to switch fast charge back on and connect it back up. However if that fails you probably need the 25w super fast charge adapter, has to be a genuine Samsung one though, others I used just don't charge nearly quick enough
0 Likes
Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

Interesting !. Ill try that the next time my battery runs down yet my mobile does state 'fast charging' on the screen when on the pad ! (does it say something else when fast charging with 2.0 ??)...  The  EP-TA800 power adaptor IS their fast charger and also supplied with the EP-N5200 !????

0 Likes
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Digitaldreams I got S10 lite  and when i charge it it says 2.0 fast charge 

0 Likes
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

EP-N5200 comes with 25W fast charger in the box

0 Likes