Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Enable screen recorder on Game Launcher?

(Topic created on: 16-12-2019 11:52 AM)
massus
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I am usually doing a lot of mobile gaming. Had an S9 before and now got a S10e. 

I usually used the game launcher to record my screen, but I don't see the option to record it whilest gaming now (ingame). 😞 

I checked all the seetings, but I couldnt find anything. May someone can tell me if I have to disable something? 

Thanks in advance!

Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
RiekieRhino
First Poster
Options

I also use to record. The new way takes long to get to and while playing is in the way. So keep pressing the stop recording on it. To remove it was the worst idea the Samsung crew ever had

Hdtvcamera
Student
Options

With the latest update the record feature seems to have been removed. I wouldn't have updated my phone if I knew this would happen. 

0 Likes
Hdtvcamera
Student
Options
With the latest Feb 2020 update the feature seems to be removed. I wouldn't have updated my phone if I knew. I play an online game where this feature was regularly used. Now I'm searching for an app because Samsung removed a valuable feature
0 Likes
rjpubg
Student
Options

This change is terrible.

1. The location is inconvenient.

2. The overlay is intrusive 

3. The quality of the recording is terrible 

The screen recorder located in the game launcher was much more effective.   

I am not satisfied with this screen recorder.

I play games with my phone and use game launcher to record quality images and sound. I can no longer do that.  This is a big big deal for anyone who uses their phone for gaming.

0 Likes
rjpubg
Student
Options
CAN WE REVERT TO THE OLDER SOFTWARE ? I CANT FUNCTION WITH THIS CHANGE
0 Likes
rjpubg
Student
Options

If anyone finds a tutorial on joeto downgradeto one  ui please post

0 Likes
Yogibear974
Student
Options
I'm so sadness! I hope it changes!
-=Best Regards:Yogibear974=-
0 Likes
bantin115
First Poster
Options

On my samsung Note 8  it is still available. But on ss s9plus it not. So disappointed and new record feature so bad please revert it and move it back to game launcher

0 Likes
Adarsh5
First Poster
Options

There is not sound in my recording

0 Likes
Chris0116
First Poster
Options

Is there a more detailed description or perhaps a visual aide of how this new method to find the screen recorder?

0 Likes