Original topic:

Edge Panel Direct Call "Complete action Using" issue

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 06:23 PM)
PatientFlake
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi All

I am using Samsung S10 Galaxy and have been using Edge Direct Call panel without issues for a year. I have now started using VOIP apps for work purposes. This issue, I have is now when hit my contact on my direct call edge panel it comes up with an option saying "complete action using" and then lists my VOIP apps and Skype but not my native phone app the S10 comes with. There are no other options just "Just once" or "Always". For some reason my phone app is not listed. 

How can this be fixed? I need my direct dial to use my sim and not VOIP apps but theres no options to list the "phone" app or make it as default, can anyone help? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Hooshee
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same problem here. Did you maybe found a solution?

0 Likes
PatientFlake
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

No solution was found, contacted Samsung Tech support via phone who confirmed the Direct Dial panel I was using was from a third party company called "Sally Soft". I emailed them but they did not reply to me.

I switched back to using the Galaxy Direct dial panel, its not as good as the Sally Soft one as it has 10 contact limit and when you hit direct-dial , it asks if you want to call or sms meaning its not direct dial but been putting up with it for now. 

0 Likes
Mega69
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have the same complaint, but I found a workaround that works great, using the Tasks edge panel. You first create a Contact Widget using the direct dial option. Then, using the Tasks Edge Panel, you add the recently created widget and that will do the work. You can later remove the Homescreen widget to avoid having many widgets.... Hope this helps.

0 Likes
BUDDY1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

hi can u plz share this procedure in dept or if u have made any video of this as i cannot understand your procedure as direct call is not working any more on android 12. hence it will be nice of you if you could give us a solution of using this feature in edge panel thanks

0 Likes