Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds claim error

(Topic created on: 14-11-2019 11:25 AM)
vortegon
Student
Options

I purchased a plan with a Galaxy S10+ in very large part because I wanted the earbuds. This was one of the deciding factors for the purchase.

I made the claim, but I didn't realize it became invalid because I didn't supply a picture of the IMEI from the phone,( I used the one from the box). I got a warning that went straight to spam and I didn't answer in time. ( I tried calling your hotline, and even sent an email with info requested, but it was ONE day late, and you never answered back). 

I am trying to resubmit the claim, but now it shows that the IMEI has already been used.

How am I supposed to resubmit my claim?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @vortegon! The best point of contact for this query is the Samsung Promotions team. You can contact them by phone to 0343 208 4777 or by sending an email to galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims. 

vortegon
Student
Options

Both the emal, (even adding a .com and a .com.au) and the phone number are not working.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Look for the T&C's of the promotion @vortegon  as there will be contact information in there.

Not wanting to be the bearer of bad news but if criteria for claiming isn't followed then if a person then goes over the promotional period dates for claiming then it's unlikely they'll recieve the gift.

Appreciate the return email hit your Spam Email folder but that's not Samsungs fault but how your email filters are set up.

All that said it's worth a shot to ask.

I missed out on a Samsung Vr by one day once and asked the question and was declined.  😞

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @vortegon ,

that is odd as they are the Promotion Team contact details. You mentioned that you are adding au to the end of this email. Are you based in Australia? Have you tried to send them an email using the email address that we have provided without adding anything else to it? 

0 Likes