Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

(Topic created on: 09-03-2019 02:53 PM)
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Managed to get my claim done last night, and luckily took a screenshot of the claim ID number. Did not receive the confirmation email until a couple of hours ago, but was tracking the claim through their link and it says my claim has been rejected as it did not meet the T&Cs. It also says I will get an email explaining why, but not had this yet. 

Has anyone else been rejected ? I ordered the phone direct from Samsung on the 22nd Feb, uploaded a screenshot of the order etc, and of course the order number etc proves it was from them. What possible reason could they have to reject it ? 

I gave up waiting on hold after an hour and webchat isn't working. 

0 Likes
80 REPLIES 80
Jodhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I claimed mine roughly on the 5th of April. Still haven't arrived but the website says they will arrive in 30 days. Not sure they're going to come. Anybody else had this issue?

0 Likes
alal
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine took more than 30 days to arrive. I had to contact support who did sent it 1 week after contact. Have you tried to contact support?

0 Likes
Jodhi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes, they just said it will arrive in 30 days. They still have some time so I'm not too worried yet.

0 Likes
HungryEmperor
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have been waiting since the 23rd of March. Any time I contact support they say its in the final stages, no new information 😕

0 Likes
Jongry1966
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yeah it's a con if it's a Samsung Galaxy s10 128 u carnt have them your paying more money so u would think they would give them to the people spending more never buying Samsung PRODUCTS again
0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Rejected and my arms are too short to box with samsungs goliaths.

0 Likes
Alski
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, 

I have also been subjected to the ways of samsung, 

Having completed all the nessasary scanning & uploading, 

Claim approved, the  sile

0 Likes
Alski
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Sorry, bloody phone!!!
Claim approved, then silently denied,
Never recieved the email,
Got absolutely no help from so called support,
And feeling utterly ripped off,
They also have the same promotion on right now!!!
And i still can't claim my FREE reward?
#consumerrights
0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@RonnieAdore wrote:

I've also just gotten rejected claiming I didn't preorder within the dates but I preorder on 2/27 and my screenshot clearly shows the order date and pick up date. This is frustrating and starting to feel like a RIP off

I got rejected 3 times 3 devices and the scamming nature of the promo deparments nature is more machine than a human interaction.

0 Likes
Abdi21
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My claim validated and I wanted to check the status and I found out that it never went through despite having gotten a text message no email or nothing

0 Likes