Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ear Buds Claim Rejected !

(Topic created on: 09-03-2019 02:53 PM)
Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Managed to get my claim done last night, and luckily took a screenshot of the claim ID number. Did not receive the confirmation email until a couple of hours ago, but was tracking the claim through their link and it says my claim has been rejected as it did not meet the T&Cs. It also says I will get an email explaining why, but not had this yet. 

Has anyone else been rejected ? I ordered the phone direct from Samsung on the 22nd Feb, uploaded a screenshot of the order etc, and of course the order number etc proves it was from them. What possible reason could they have to reject it ? 

I gave up waiting on hold after an hour and webchat isn't working. 

0 Likes
80 REPLIES 80
Uneasy
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I think it will be all fine. It was all just a little hiccup 

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Last Friday about 10pm and it says validated but no email yet

Spirit979
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hopefully will hear something tomorrow. 

Just had a horrible thought.......with the chaos of the buds, I hate to imagine what's gonna happen when all the trade ins hit and they start reducing the offers ! 

0 Likes
adocorp
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I pre-ordered through Best buys and got the claim reject notification two days ago.. now I am waiting in queue to chat with samsung support.

0 Likes
alal
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Pre-order my S10+ on the 7th Mar and have no option on Members app to do a claim. My phone is due to ship on the 21st Mar.

Is that the reason why I can't claim? Do I need to do the claim on the S10+ members app?

0 Likes
Uneasy
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Try here
https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxybuds

That's the link you get from app
0 Likes
alal
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just have an email with an order number. No IMEI information... so, can't claim yet 😞

0 Likes
Uneasy
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yeah you need that. Will get imei when it's sent.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Claim cannot be made until you have the device as it requires IMEI details of the handset. Like you, I'm waiting for my pre-order being sent on the 21st (but hoping that they take pity on us and ship earlier).

0 Likes
Metallec
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@alal wrote:

Pre-order my S10+ on the 7th Mar and have no option on Members app to do a claim. My phone is due to ship on the 21st Mar.

Is that the reason why I can't claim? Do I need to do the claim on the S10+ members app?

Yes, I tried on my S6 + and the claim won't show up.

You need the s10/+ to get the message

0 Likes