Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ear buds claim not working

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 01:13 PM)
Jude23
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Is anyone else have trouble accessing the benefit to claim their ear buds. When I click on claim your ear buds it takes me to a blank screen. Also live chart is not available for this. Really annoyed and get get talking to someone 

137 REPLIES 137
Fábio
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
You are lucky. Two weeks here in Belgium. And an extra six weeks to receive the buds.
0 Likes
HJ23
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Thanks Fabio ...... I didn't realise that but it doesn't do that either ...... just dead.

It's exactly the same on my Samsung Tablet S4. No response.

@Fábio wrote:

Actually when you click that button, it should give you the option to take a picture of your receipt. 

0 Likes
HJ23
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Fábio wrote:

Actually when you click that button, it should give you the option to take a picture of your receipt. 

Hi Fabio,

Just thought I'd update the post just incase it is of interest to anyone else.

I tried making the claim using my desktop computer and it all went through firsr time.

I don't know why the ' choose file ' icon is dead on both the s10 phone AND the Galaxy tab S4. But it was fine on my desktop.

It may be a coincidence but I have noticed a couple of apps are not performing as they should on the new Samsung devices.

Anyway problem solved ..... many thanks for your involvement.

Howard.

0 Likes
Fábio
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
That is nice to know. I assumed we had to do the claim through the Members app.
0 Likes
Ben590
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
You do need to do through the app
0 Likes
LASOC
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Arf12 wrote:

Same here. I got the blank screen when I selected the benefit and now the benefit has dissappeared completely, despite getting a text link me to the claim. Very annoyed. 

Won't let me select purchase date on the Calendar I have emailed the promotions team with proof of purchase etc and they sent me the same link ignoring my predicament.

0 Likes
HJ23
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Ben590 wrote:
You do need to do through the app

Must admit to feeling a bit confused now. 

As previously mentioned, the app doesn't work for me for some reason.

I logged on to www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-preorder  and there is a big display saying 'Claim Your Galaxy Buds ' and an icon labelled ' claim now '.

I went through the process ( which is exactly the same as the one on the app ) and had an email from Samsung thanking me for the claim and giving me a claim number.

I suppose I'll have to wait for a few days and se if there is any feedback from them on the status of the claim.

0 Likes
trashpanda
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

The whole process is confusing. I put a claim in 3+ days ago but didn't receive a confirmation email or tracking number... so  just assumed it didn't work.

Just tried claiming again and it's errored saying: The IMEI number entered has already been claimed, please note that only one successful claim per transaction/receipt will be valid for this Promotion.

So maybe it has worked? :thinking-face: 

0 Likes
lindi215
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

If anyone is still having issues or waiting for your claim to be reviewed if you ring this number 03452160130 it puts you through to the promotional sales team. I rang them after having my buds be put on hold due to missing information. Had an email and text confirmation 30 seconds after the call saying my claim has now been validated.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
We’re sorry for any inconvenience you’ve experience and hope you are enjoying your S10. In order to claim head to the 'Explore' tab on Samsung Members and you’ll find ‘Benefits’ indexed as a tag underneath your name or at the bottom of this tab. If you should experience any issues with this process then you can also claim at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder
0 Likes