Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 06/03/19 15:20)
bwestwood
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So the time is nearly upon us! 

 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

 

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

 

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
lisafox16
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Order now changed to 'preparing dispatch', so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Pizza99
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Recived my s10 plus today  after pre ordering on the 4th , didnt get any notices from DPD wich is strange.

0 Likes
Reply
No1_auntie
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

DPD do deliver on a Saturday :smiling-face:

So hopefully you will all receive your phone's :smiling-face:

I got my note 9 on Tuesday I'm loving having a decent phone again 😍😍

0 Likes
Reply
alanni1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When you pre-ordered on 4th did it always indicate delivery in the first batch this week ?  ( as many options starting showing out of stock with delivery dates of next week or the week after ).

0 Likes
Reply
Pizza99
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yeah it said the 14th when I pre ordered guess I got lucky 

Pizza99
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yeah it said the 14th when I pre ordered guess I got lucky
0 Likes
Reply
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@lisafox16 wrote:

Order now changed to 'preparing dispatch', so fingers crossed for tomorrow!


Any joy? 

0 Likes
Reply
lisafox16
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@lisafox16 wrote:

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?


@lisafox16 

Its easy to claim the Earbuds, get your new shiny phone up and running. Log into members app.

take a screen shot of your preorder invoice, as you will need this. Copy paste IMEI number from phone. FYI, take a note of your claim number, for reference as not all are receiving Confirmation of order, then you can track your earbuds. 

 

Yes thanks all all up and running👍 Pleased with it. Enjoy.

ps. Just take your time on the claim form, and you’ll be good

0 Likes
Reply
bwestwood
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Colin19 wrote:

@lisafox16 wrote:

Yep!! Setting up as we speak. Next issue will be claiming for the free Galaxy Buds by the looks of it. Yours all good?


@lisafox16 

Its easy to claim the Earbuds, get your new shiny phone up and running. Log into members app.

take a screen shot of your preorder invoice, as you will need this. Copy paste IMEI number from phone. FYI, take a note of your claim number, for reference as not all are receiving Confirmation of order, then you can track your earbuds. 

 

Yes thanks all all up and running👍 Pleased with it. Enjoy.

ps. Just take your time on the claim form, and you’ll be good


I can confirm it's easy. Did mine yesterday and got an email saying they were assessing the claim now and would hear something within 7 days 👌🏽

0 Likes
Reply