Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Do not Disturb App Exceptions

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 03:37 PM)
RobW2
First Poster
Options

Hi, I now have an S10+. On my old phone (not a samsung) I used to be able to turn on DND and select applications that were able to ignore the state of the DND. I cannot seem to work out how to do this anymore. Is this feature not enabled in the current version. I specifically need it for Nagios so it can inform me of sever status.

Cheers

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Jr666
Apprentice
Options

Not an option on s10+. Waste of time.

0 Likes
Jr666
Apprentice
Options

Again, s10+ doesn't have this option your expecting.

0 Likes
Jr666
Apprentice
Options

I wish, I don't have that option. Can you give us steps to locate that?

0 Likes
Jr666
Apprentice
Options

Are you uk version also? Not available here.

0 Likes
Jr666
Apprentice
Options

No, it doesn't work. Thanks though

0 Likes
WvG90
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy A70. You would think it is the same as they have the same android version, but apparently not..

0 Likes
AJaques
First Poster
Options

@Mfleete thank you for your post. I have the A71 which is similar to the S20 so this worked like a charm.

0 Likes
SabiStar
Student
Options

On my s10+ it's called event notifications under the specific app and notifications under said app. It gives you the option to override DND at the very bottom of the event notifications page

0 Likes
SabiStar
Student
Options

Follow the steps they provided but under the app > app notifications> event notifications(click the word not the toggle) it should pop a new screen that gives you more options at the very bottom will be ignore DO NOT DISTURB. I have a camera I needed notifications for and it took some thinking to figure it out but I finally did. I have a US BASED phone but I hope this helps! 

20200924_143401.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-141715_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-141721_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
SabiStar
Student
Options

I have updated this thread with new photos please take a look it may help you with your s10+, it did with mine! 

0 Likes