Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Do I have a pixel issue on day old phone?

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 11:41 AM)
Flyingscotsman
Journeyman
Options

Pixel issue?Pixel issue?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Flyingscotsman
Journeyman
Options

I can't move the dot, I said when I open the apps it vanishes. It's constant on the homescreen. So it's not nonsense. If it's not screen or hardware what is it then? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options
  • Dot is static.
  • Dot appears on the Home and Lock screens.
  • Dot doesn’t appear on any other screen, e.g. app screen.

It's very unlikely to be a hardware issue.

I've got a starry Wallpaper on my S10's Home screen, and the individual star 'dots' are blurred out when I go into the apps screen.

I dont know, but I suspect the dot may be on the actual picture you've got set as your Wallpaper on the Home and Lock screens, @Flyingscotsman .

IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@AntS wrote:

I dont know, but I suspect the dot may be on the actual picture you've got set as your Wallpaper on the Home and Lock screens, @Flyingscotsman .

Yes. @Flyingscotsman : try another wallpaper

0 Likes
Solution
Flyingscotsman
Journeyman
Options

Rolf and Ants. Thanks very much for your time and effort today, Rolf you're correct, that was nonsense. As I've just transferred over from my s7 it's copied over the lot, "including the screensaver"....

I've just checked this s7 and exact same thing is there as well. You guys have saved the day and I just want to say a massive thanks. Never would have guessed that, I really appreciate it. Now to try figure out settings for better battery life!