Pioneer
Options

Look at this I only get 2 hours sot out my phone and its shocking 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nikita69420 Are you using any   power saving Modes,just wondering  as if no optimisation set will be a factor and you should not need for instance Maximum Brightness constantly.   It is advisable to turn off connections which are not needed  and to put some apps which are not regularly used into Sleep Mode.   

See more on this and some other recommendations here  (though you may not be keen on all of these)   https://thedroidguy.com/how-to-improve-galaxy-s10-battery-life-

1100368 https://www.guidingtech.com/best-ways-save-battery-galaxy-s10-s10plus/ 

If you have made all the tweaks  you can and still issues you may wish to clear the cache partition to see if that helps:

Need to follow these steps with Android 11:

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones  , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
I'll try power saving but before it never worked
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Tried power saving, absolutely nothing didn't do anything but slow my phone

Screenshot_20210421-152851_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Nikita69420  ok, have you got any apps in sleeping mode?   Obviously you try to clear the cache partition  and as a last resort factory reset (obviously ensuring Data is backed up beforehand).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
A lot of apps are sleeping yes