Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Numbers

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 02:28 PM)
CouliePJ
Explorer
Options
Hi, have a S10 Plus, cracking phone, but the numbers are barely visible until you start the  count down? Any thoughts?

8 REPLIES 8
DarkMagician
Explorer
Options
I would suggest updating any apps from both the plsy store and galaxy store. Do a hard reset Power Button + Volume Up and hold until phone is completely off and power it back up. If problem still consists, do a factory reset of the device but make sure you back up all your data first
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Apply the default theme by going to Settings > Themes > My Stuff.
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Or if you are using Color Palette (Android 12), apply the default palette.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A hard reset and factory reset are the same. Also, the phone needs to be connected to PC.
0 Likes
MarkSeager
Apprentice
Options

Cheers Voyager. It seems my Eclipse 2018 theme was made when the clock numbers were white, now they have changed to black the theme is outdated. New themes do change the clock numbers to suit the background so a change of theme also works rather than just reverting back to default.

MarkSeager
Apprentice
Options

No it isn't. A hard reset will switch off the phone and restart it retaining all info and themes. A factory reset will remove all data and the phone will be as it was out of the box

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Switching off and on the phone is a soft reset.

0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Yes, that should work also by changing to another theme🙂
Since it's 2018, Dark Mode wasn't available at that time. So the problem occurs.
0 Likes