Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat head bubbles

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 11:35 PM)
Ir3n3
Journeyman
Options
I really miss the 2020 chat head bubbles. They were so convenient, never got in the way and I could respond within the bubble for most if not all apps. Now, they only show up, sometimes, and for one app! SMS messaging.  

Come on Samsung I know you can bring them back. For me pretty please. Am finding it so cumbersome leaving one app to go to another whenever a notification comes through. It wasn't broken so why did you 'fix' it??
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried smart popup view? Very similar to bubble and your able to set it to any app. Settings - Notifications - Advanced Settings - Floating Notifications - Smart Pop-Up View.
Ir3n3
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I tried it. For me being a technophobe it doesn't quite cut it like the way chat head bubbles did in 2020. Am sure Samsung feels they made it better. They shouldn't have messed with it in the first place 😠 or at least ask us the users if they could take it away/ modify it .
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A bit more detail on Smart pop up View here https://technastic.com/smart-pop-up-view-samsung/

Realistically Samsung (or any other tech company)  are not going to run a survey before making any decision, however feedback can make a difference.  Any suggestions can be reported via Samsung Members.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Ir3n3
Journeyman
Options
I suppose. Thanks guys 👍
0 Likes