Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 10:17 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

Go to solution
276 REPLIES 276
Antonio121212
First Poster
Options
I have the exact same issues with my Note 9 since this morning and no idea why. I have also reinstalled the apps but still not working
0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
I just found a post marked permanent fix, by somone called james, lower down in the chat, i am trying the suggested options now
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
It's likely to be this issue here in the link. Follow the steps and the crashes should be resolved 😊
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/app-crashes-android-system-webview/td-p/312...
0 Likes
Karenj
First Poster
Options
this has been happening to me since last night. very frustrating 😕
0 Likes
Members_FdtAl71
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much!! Phone is working again after following your advice 

0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
After using james links in the "permanent fix" message ALL my apps are now working again. But you NEED to use BOTH links for it to work! Happy girl again!
rox11
First Poster
Options
same problem.,go to google plys store,and update Android Sistem WebView
will be ok after
0 Likes
Wrinkly1950
Student
Options

Thank you, worked like a dream 😁

0 Likes
darktink82
Explorer
Options
Definately, but the links in james post work, my phone is now working perfectly (make sure you do BOTH of the top two links or it wont work.)
darktink82
Explorer
Options
Use this!!!

Screenshot_20210323-123417_Samsung Members_15789.jpg