Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 10:41 AM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
nuz9454
Apprentice
Options
Hiya everyone, thank you very much for you help and support. unfortunately I was unable to reply as my phone was freaking out and wouldn't let me log on. Any I decided to just leave the dam thing overnight...and then in the morning it was back to normal. I hope you all mange to get yours sorted. xx
0 Likes
nuz9454
Apprentice
Options
PLEASE DO NOT FACTORY SET!! THIS PROBLEM WILL SORT IT SELF OUT!! I guess it's just time xx
0 Likes
Marks5610
First Poster
Options

Did Danny fix, but phone judst goes into  circles  not loading the chrome update, also many of the apps  have permission not granted and i cant find where to to change that option!!!! Pulling  hair out and ready top throw phone out of the window, 

0 Likes
Marks5610
First Poster
Options

How??????

0 Likes
SiobhanD
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much this worked! I have this problem with Gmail and other apps since yesterday on my S10 after an update and I had already tried uninstalling etc and this was the solution for me, very grateful! 

0 Likes
misslarkin
First Poster
Options
I cannot open Google ap or my outlook keeps throwing me out immediately!
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Very much appreciate everyone who has both reported this and helped advise on fixes. A pleasure to see this place working as a genuine community!

To keep stuff clear and coherent for you, and to better see and advise any issues with advised fixes you guys may have, we’ll close this thread and ask you to please check out and add to this thread here:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...

Cheers. :smiling-face: