Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 09:38 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
RubyCat
Journeyman
Options
yeah I've been having problems all day with my apps and so have most of my work colleagues (all different android phones) seems to be a widespread problem although I've only had problems since installing the new update. Most annoying. I've sent an error report to Samsung but yet to hear back
Shell789
Student
Options
I have had the same since yesterday, I saw this on another thread and it seems to have worked, took a good few minutes for each one to update so give it some time

Screenshot_20210323-153234_Samsung Members.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
having rhe same issue
0 Likes
RubyCat
Journeyman
Options
found this in the notices. hopefully fixes it

Screenshot_20210323-213120_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-213112_Samsung Members.jpg

Poggs
First Poster
Options
been having the same problem all day. how do we stop it?
0 Likes
Safia1
First Poster
Options
I've had problems all day too. Seems it's happened to lots of people and it's an Android glitch. You have to update Chrome and system Web view. But I'm having problems updating, I'm assuming there's too many people trying to update
0 Likes
Bonce
Journeyman
Options
I've spent hours trying to figure out what's wrong...
0 Likes
Bonce
Journeyman
Options
How do you enable a disabled system app? I need to enable this webview app in order to update it but it's disabled and I can't find any way of enabling it?
soozy
First Poster
Options
hi my Apps keep crashing had this all day. Apps wont open also no Google so can't Google to solve problem
0 Likes
DiFP
First Poster
Options
Same here, had to reload email account as shuts down as soon as I'm in it.
0 Likes