Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:58 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
Kayvee
First Poster
Options
facing similar issue - all apps crashing
0 Likes
mikstix
First Poster
Options

Thanks, uninstalled chrome works perfect now.

Cheers

poppybird
Student
Options
Anyone else having issues with loads of apps on their galaxy S10 constantly crashing? Since last night I've not been able to get onto my google, outlook, online banking, Amazon Alexa apps to name but a few. It's driving me mad! This was BEFORE the updates so obviously did the updates hoping it would help and still no luck 😫😫😫
spanny
First Poster
Options
ive just followed a link on here to uninstall the up date n its working now
0 Likes
Yasmine
Explorer
Options
Please go to settings > Apps > Show system apps > Android System Webview, click on this app and then, uninstall updates.
Pen1963
First Poster
Options
Yes, mine's been doing it all day.
Yasmine
Explorer
Options
Please go to settings > Apps > Show system apps > Android System Webview, click on this app and then, uninstall updates.
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
https://youtu.be/yRTXmTweyqg

I hope this might help in any sort of way
0 Likes
Meeka
Journeyman
Options
I've had the same issue. You can either uninstall Andriod System Webview from Google play - however, this wouldn't work for me. so I uninstalled Google Chrome and that seemed to do the trick!
0 Likes
Luckymick
First Poster
Options
Same on my S7.
0 Likes