Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 12:59 AM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
Zolabud
Journeyman
Options
I'm having problems also.Freaking pain
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
do what the solution says fixed it straight away
0 Likes
Ally3105
Explorer
Options
Hi i have the s10e.for the past 5 hours i have had all my apps crashing.can any1 give me any help please?
rebeccajayne
Explorer
Options
go to play store and search android webview and uninstall it. it's been happening to a lot of people tonight!! hope this helps....dont forget to click 3 dots and turn off auto update
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You will have to go to place store and uninstall android system webview. Alot of Samsung phones are crashing due to update. Seems like I am the only one who anit facing any problems yet.
0 Likes
Options

Worked like a charm! Thank you! I hope they fix it ASAP. 

Coolie2020
First Poster
Options
After updating all my apps, they now wont open, and the phone has overheated, did a reset but nothing again, what's going on Samsung???
shazzykl
First Poster
Options
same thing happening om my S9
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options