Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

can't answer phone

(Topic created on: 31-07-2020 05:25 PM)
beth1989
Explorer
Options
My husband s10+  keeps doing this. He has had the phone fixed 3 times via 02 first video is me phoneing him on my s20+ other video is husband phoneing me back. He can call back but when it try and phone him he can't seem to answer . 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
well if its still under warranty its repair replace or refund, If it was fixed 3 times id be asking for a new phone or my money back
mav2020
Pioneer
Options
I would straight away ask for O2 to swap a new unit instead.
beth1989
Explorer
Options
thanks to your replays he send his phone off had it back same thing happened again. o2 has since giving him 3 refurbished phones and its still happing he is still in contact for this phone he wasn't to upgrade to the 20+ Ulta but can't untill next April as he can't afford to pay off the remaining device plan balance.

02 have Email him today to say they will send a new phone to us but don't state if its a new s10+ or a refurbished one.
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
you're welcome, I'd expect to get a new phone from them not A refurbished One but then again a friend of mine works in a phone shop said that when the likes of your partners phone goes back they fix them and sell them on again weather this is true or not I don't know, that's the one downfall in contracts when their is issues but then again its hard to have the money for one not in contract