Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not take pictures, screen shots or vids

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 04:17 PM)
willf
Apprentice
Options
Hi hopefully someone can help I have a s10e  I can take pictures or screen shots and videos it keeps coming up about security policy I've looked to try a resolve this problem and when I take pictures it's comes up with unsupported file PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @willfSome apps have a policy that prevents screenshots and videos from being taken. Financial apps (e.g. investing, and banking etc.) typically have screenshots disabled for security purposes. This is built into such apps and is for your own security.

If this is not happening on the aforementioned apps and is happening randomly, I'd recommend closing down the affected app(s), restarting your S10e and then checking to see whether you can take pictures, videos and screenshots without the message popping up.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

willf
Apprentice
Options
I've only one banking app on the phone and never had trouble with it, is there a way of finding the policy's and many thanks for replying
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. That's puzzling. If you want to know why the security policy message might be popping when trying to take a screenshot, picture or video, @willf, I'd recommend reaching out to the individual app developers for additional insights on this.

You can contact each developer by loading the app via the Galaxy Store or Google Play Store and scrolling to the Developer contact details.

Please let me know what feedback you get, as this is likely to prove helpful for other Community users reading this thread.

0 Likes
willf
Apprentice
Options
Will do
zimma71
Voyager
Options
What apps i take pics of my bank account all the time .....never seen this ever in my life ....
0 Likes