Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can mic volume be adjusted on S10e?

(Topic created on: 21-10-2022 04:27 PM)
theydonboy
Student
Options

Hi all, can the mic volume on the s10e be adjusted? I've just switched from using an A3, which has a good mic, and just found out I need to speak really close to the s10e mic when I'm on speakerphone, which is annoying. Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@theydonboy: It isn't possible to adjust the mic volume or sensitivity, I'm afraid. Is the issue only present when you're on a call? For instance, if you head to the Voice Recorder app and make a short recording, does the mic pick up your voice? If you head to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Mic, and follow the on screen instructions, are you able to hear yourself clearly during the playback? 

0 Likes
Members_6qAOO2t
First Poster
Options

Samsung did make a huge mistake with the microphones of the S10/S10+/S10e and hundreds of people are complaining. I just bought that phone and I f***** regret it. What a huge loss of money. Nobody hear me well on calls, and on Messenger voice recordings, I can see that the microphone level is very low. No solutions. I'm gonna throw this phone.

0 Likes