Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created on: 15/02/20 12:55)
abdul_tazim
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

On camera we can't use 4k 60fp, video stabilisation and tracking focus at a same time. Please add feature to use all of them at a same time. Because if we want to record on high quality + stabilisation + tracking focus, we really can't. If we were able to use all of these together it would help us a lot. Specially YouTuber like me, I record my videos with my phone and I can't choose 4k 60fps and stabilisation at a same time. When we select 4k 60fps, we can't select either of those 2.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sorry for your problems. I will try to explain to you why this is not possible.

Firstly, with the tracking auto-focus, this is simply due to hardware limitations. Not of the camera itself, but the processor isn't powerful enough to refresh focus 60 times every second. 

Secondly, the stabilisation.

The way this works is it zooms in a little bit, and while it has a small delay, this is so that it has time to remove "shaky" frames, and add motion blur. The zooming in allows it to crop at different places, so the colours match most of the time. The camera itself probably works at a solid 60fps, but as I said, it needs to reduce frames.