Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 03:04 PM)
JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
When I try to zoom in and out on my camera it. comes up saying camera has failed it also does it on other settings of the camera as well I got a Samsung galaxy s10 plus don't know how to sort it or get it working properly thanx in advance 
9 REPLIES 9
lud4
First Poster
Options
My s10 plus camera w
App will not load says something about a security policy wont allow it
0 Likes
JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
Oh right so this cld be a software issue then for all s10 plus phones as mine still doing the same issues as I stated in previous post
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hey @JJ1424 and @lud4, I recommend having a go at clearing the data of the Camera app (no personal data will be affected). Just head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear data to do this. I also recommend checking your privacy permissions to ensure camera access is enabled. This can be checked by heading to Settings > Privacy > Ensure 'Camera access' is toggled ON.

JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
Hi yea I ave done all of these and still it is doing the same thing and I dont know what else to try
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@JJ1424 In that case, it would be best to submit an error report to allow our Software Team to take a look into this for you. To submit a report, head to the Members app > Support > Error reports > Select your symptom > Include a detailed description > Ensure 'Send system log data' is ticked > Send. It's best to send this within 5 minutes of experiencing the issue to allow your logs to capture this. Be sure to keep the Members app open in the background whilst your logs are being generated. You'll then be responded to via the Members app with a solution.

JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
Hiya yea ive already dne that but thanx though
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@JJ1424 Did you receive a response to your report? If so, what advice was given?

JJ1424
Journeyman
Options
I haven't received a response yet they still looking into it
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@JJ1424 Thanks for clarifying, you'll receive a response as soon as possible with a solution.