Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds with Instagram call

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 06:39 PM)
ed_lovatt
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

hello, my earbuds does not work with instagram calls. I have S10 and earbuds work with normal calls and Whatsapp calls but does not work with IG calls. I tried unpairing and re-pairing, restarting and nothing works

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Patersky
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
You should check the settings of notifications in your system settings and reset them or update earbuds system.
0 Likes
ed_lovatt
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

thanks for the speedy response. My bluetooth settings say the buds are connected for Calls and Audio. I just did an update and it still plays the IG call through the phone speaker and not the Buds

0 Likes
Patersky
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Did you reset the notifications in your settings system? I mean turn off them all and turn on
0 Likes
ed_lovatt
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey, I just tried that and it doesn't make a difference. The only work around I have found is if I turn Bluetooth off on my phone and then back on and the sound will come through the earphones. Its a work around for now. I just hope its a bug they can fix

0 Likes
Patersky
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
So in this case just wait till new update will be available to install 😊 Take care
0 Likes
Aklima
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi,
You might need to wait for Instagram update as it's fault in thier side, as it's working with fb and WhatsApp
0 Likes