Did you mean: 

Original topic:

browser on S10

(Topic created on: 23/02/21 08:05)
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all , can I ask what browser you're all using , I love the look of chrome but the ads are just crazy on some sights so what browser do you use with ad blocking , one preferably like chrome , thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
kayzoni
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I highly recommend opera browser, has really deep adblocking, a built in vpn for safe browsing and a personalised area where all your downloads go to
Blessed4life
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi, I recommend the Samsung browser it's got a lot of features.
0 Likes
ghosty
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm using the Samsung browser too, it's pretty good and has built in as blocking and dark mode!! one of my best discoveries so far 👍
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I tend to use the Samsung Browser on my S10, quite happy with it and has a  several beneficial features.   Indeed it has a built  in Ad Blocker and a Smart Anti Tracking settings if you wish to use them.  

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello @Edgie70 

I've always found the native Samsung App for the Internet ticks my wants and needs boxes.

It's smooth,  gets updated often and has the option of using an advert blocker.

For me Google Chrome turned out to be a resource hog so it's the first app I disable.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
rzimbauer
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I use microsoft edge because it integrates well with windows 10 (you can send webpages to your computer browser and back) and it also supports optional third-party ad blockers

0 Likes