Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth turns off and right back on by itself

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 05:05 AM)
pyngi
Explorer
Options

Hello everyone!

Bluetooth turns off and right back on by itself on my S10e. Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this? I've tried everything to solve this, no results. Samsung support gave me the usual blshit answer to factory reset my phone, although I told them that I have already tried to do it.

5 REPLIES 5
Milliesmall
First Poster
Options
Hi
My Bluetooth is not turning on at all us there anything I can do you resolve this issue. I have tried everything but nothing works
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @pyngi and @Milliesmall,

your phone shouldn't be behaving this way. If the issue persists even after a Factory Reset, I would recommend checking the Bluetooth capability to see if this is working as it should. You can check this by launching the Samsung Members app> Get help> Once there tap Start under Diagnostic> Select Bluetooth> Turn on and wait for the results. 

0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I noticed a similar issue a little while ago. In the end I discovered it was to do with bixby routines. In my case, blue tooth would randomly turn off as I drove into the car park at work as I usually have it turned off there anyway.

After a few attempts to get it all to tally and work the way I wanted it to and getting your reported issue, I finally managed it.

Not sure if that will help.
0 Likes
pyngi
Explorer
Options

I don't use bixby, it's turned off, and my disconnects are random. 

Bluetooth tethering also turns off....so it's definitely the phone.

0 Likes
pyngi
Explorer
Options

@TessM I already did that. It says everything is fine.

The news is BT tethering also turns off at the same interwals.... it must be some SW bug, because before the update it worked just fine.