Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 11:02 AM)
Vixen80
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So yesterday I thought it was just the car; after going round everything I own I can't get a thing to connect via Bluetooth 

Anyone else having same problem? 

Tried Bose speaker, sound bar, Tv, Fitbit, car ( which has totally messed up the Bluetooth system altogether in there nothing will connect noe not even my old phone which was fine the day before grrrrr!!!)

119 REPLIES 119
Paulwynne
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Having same problem with my s10

Paulwynne
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Having same problem with my s10. Any help appreciated
Jessica198930
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Give the above a go, see if it works :smiling-face:
0 Likes
mini2018
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi I just got an S10 and it won't connect to my 2018 mini countryman phev, called BMW who told me this is correct as Samsung have to agree terms with BMW ?? anyone else have this problem???

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Few people having issues with Bluetooth connections. Never heard of having to agree terms with car manufacturers, as Bluetooth  is a standard connection protocol !! 

0 Likes
spanuganti
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am having the same issues

Julien_C
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

same problem with my mini 2018, hope we'll find it quickly ^^

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Clear the Blutooth cache (Android only). Sometimes apps will interfere with Bluetooth operation and clearing the cache can solve the problem. Go Settings > Backup and restart > Reset network settings. 

MrsJones
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes but we all have the same problem with the same make of car so it's more likely to be an issue between the BMW MINI software and the Samsung bluetooth connection. I'm sure they will fix it. It's only been a few days.

0 Likes
Vixen80
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My car's a ford focus and I'm having issues. 

Tried the cache thing. And taking Bluetooth off the optimised apps. Still no Joy.

I'm going to be returning the phone I think 😔