Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Connectivity After Android 11 Upgrade

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 04:03 PM)
Members_Ukjbqk9
First Poster
Options
I own a Samsung S10+ phone which was recently upgraded to Android Vers 11.

Since the upgrade I have had problems with using the phone with my car bluetooth hands free telephone, the phone connects to the hands free system and then immediately disconnects and just continuously repeats the connect followed by disconnect cycle. The phone seems to be able to maintain a stable connection with my bluetooth headphones which would indicate that the fault is with my car hands free system.

However I have tried 2 other Samsung phones in my car which have older versions of Android loaded and they work perfectly with the hands free system.

Can you please advise me whether or not there is a known issue with Android 11 loaded Samsung phones not maintaining a reliable bluetooth link with external devices/ systems? If so is there anything that I can do to remedy this situation?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Sounds lik a compatability issue with the car. There's things to try here How to Fix S10 Bluetooth Issues with Top 7 Solutions 2020 (tenorshare.com)

I would try method 4, firstly.

0 Likes
Members_Ukjbqk9
First Poster
Options

Thank-you very much for the link, I have tried all of the suggestions in Part 2 but unfortunately still have the same problem. I have also tried to pair the phone with the hands free system in my wifes car but it just times out during the pairing process.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think you need an update to car Bluetooth. The dealer may be able to flash an update. When I encountered this many years ago the BMW I had needed to have the BT module replaced. I sourced one on Ebay that was way cheaper than main dealer prices.
0 Likes
jennifer222
First Poster
Options

There are several Android 11 phone users who are going through the same situation (Android 11 Bluetooth issues). But, if you are one of them, you don't have to worry, just try the fixes mentioned in this post: https://recover-androiddata.com/fix-android-11-bluetooth-issues/

0 Likes