Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am trying to connect my S10e to Windows 10 via Bluetooth. I tried everything:

Update W10 latest Drivers

Restarted everything a couple of times

Tried Safe-Mode of Samsung

Always removed my Device just to be on the safe side

Nothing worked. another strange thing is the following. When paring Windows / Samsung adds 2-3 Devices to my machine. On windows, they are shown as paired but on my Samsung, it is not. As soon as I click paring i get an error on my Samsung ( Could not connect). 

I also connected other devices like my Airpods, Bluetooth speakers etc. Everything worked.

Annotation 2019-11-26 230849.png

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
mikebailey
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same issue.

S10 connects to all other bluetooth devices including Win8 laptop.

S10 WILL connect to send photos to PC via bluetooth!

WON'T allow me to add PC as a trusted device on Smartlock.

0 Likes
Mozz56
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same issue for me: pairing works but totally unable to connect phone and PC!

I have tried on 3 differents PCs running Windows 10, with both my S10 and S10E.

Impossible to connect phone and PC!

This is driving me crazy!!

BDC62
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same issue here ...

Galaxy A8

Android 9

security patch level Dec 1, 2019

pairing ok but no connection at Samsung side.

PC with W10 shows "connected"

CarloL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi all! If you are still having issues with this, the best thing to do would be to send an error report to the Samsung Developers Team through the Members app. This would need to be done within 15 minutes of the issue occurring: to send an error log, go to Members app > Support > Feedback > Error log. Once the report is sent, you will receive a response on the Members app on the issue.
CPL_Saenz
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am having the same problem since I am trying to connect my S10e to use W10 Your Phone app. Windows believes phone is connected while the S10 does not. I have tried options 1-8 from this site:

https://thedroidguy.com/fix-galaxy-s10-bluetooth-connection-issues-1103152/

essentially clearing caches and such. Has anyone found a solution?

Sergio_Longo_BR
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Exactly the same issue here: S10+ Is paired but not connected through Bluetooth, only wi-fi (limited control). The funny thing, though, is that my laptop is a Samsung's Odyssey 2. Shouldn't ecossystem devices be plug and play??? Anyways, tried every suggestion in this topic to no avail. Any suggestions??

0 Likes
Innovative57
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

After days and DAYS of trouble shooting this issue on both the phone and Windows 10 pc (literally every suggestion I could find on the web - from cache clearing, putting the phone in safe mode, manually adding the phone to Bluetooth via device manager, and even reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, and so much more) I finally decided to back up all my data and do complete factory resets on both devices. All to no avail. Both devices connect to anything else that's not "Samsung.v.s.Windows10" This is 100% a Samsung issue after the latest update and it's sad that after finding so many customers with the same issue, nothing has been done. Waiting for an answer, Samsung.....

Avi8
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

<span;>After many attempts I succeeded by using dell mobile connect software Which came with a dell computer but I realized it can be downloaded to any computer Try the software (and maybe remove it after) It work for me

0 Likes
Hallian
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

same problem in connection between samsung s10 plus and windows 10 hp laptop .. i can send file from laptop to mobile but cannot send file from mobile to laptop ..

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same issue here (shocker). Have a Samsung 10 and trying to connect to W10 to enable Dynamic Lock. Paired but refuses to connect. Tried with my fiance's iPhone and worked issue-free. 

Samsung just had an update last week too.....

0 Likes