Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block by Country Code Has Been Removed!!!

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 02:49 PM)
Yasser4008
Journeyman
Options

I used to have call blocking feature on "Galaxy S6" where I could block numbers starting with specific country code by entering the country code then select "Number starting with". Unfortunately, I upgraded to Galaxy S10+ where I don't have this feature but rather a useless feature showing that the number is "potential fraud". 

Now I want call blocking by country code again. what should I do? It either Samsung is cooperating with these scammers/robocallers or it is just sloppy work from their side by going the easier route and remove the feature.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
If you go to your dialling pad on your phone in the top right corner press the three little dots and you should see this I too have a Samsung S10 maybe this will help You can still block numbers

Screenshot_20210427-150233_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
Yasser4008
Journeyman
Options

This is activated on my mobile yet i still have spam calls. This is will never outperform the old feature

0 Likes
Yasser4008
Journeyman
Options

I still not have any solution up to this moment. I recieve robo calls and spam calls everyday. Can anyone please recommend another phone brand that has advanced blocking feature?

0 Likes