Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 10:47 AM)
JillyP1509
Apprentice
Options
Hi all. I did a diagnostic test on my S10 this week and it said the battery is weak and needed replacing. Booked in with Samsung to have it replaced as I don't want a new phone just yet, and the battery was replaced this morning. Charged it as instructed and ran the diagnostic test again but its still showing as having a weak battery.
I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue? Called Samsung and they said I may need to pay to have it looked at again which is ***** as I've just paid £100 and the issue hasn't been fixed. 
5 REPLIES 5
2old4this
Pioneer
Options
Same problem with S9+ still showing weak after change
0 Likes
AdL33
Student
Options

Hi All,
I have the same issue !  just replaced the battery yesturday (70€) by certified Samsung repair center, but still showing the weak battery message when i run the dignostic.
Screenshot_20220923-090537_Samsung Members.png

0 Likes
shazzamac
First Poster
Options
Did you ever get this sorted as I replaced mine, 3 times the shop has changed the battery in my s10 and still saying weak battery in diagnostics check
0 Likes
JillyP1509
Apprentice
Options
They eventually came back and said the test that checks everything on your phone, had a bug. So basically, I got a new battery for no reason. I still get the warning come up every now and then, warning me the battery isn't working as it should, but I ignore it.
Probably Samsungs way of getting people to buy a newer model!
0 Likes
shazzamac
First Poster
Options
How long does your battery last? Mine says 10 hours in the morning when it's fully charged but I've been up since 7.30am and not used it a lot and it's at 19% already. Waste if £45 and that's 3 batteries the shop I put it into changed for me. Its an actual Samsung battery in it aswell
0 Likes