Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BATTERY TIPS

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 06:06 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
So I know you can roll back to Android 10 but as my phone official I don't have a computer that has the option to roll back to old android.

Since I updated my phone 24/01/2021 and 23/02/2021 more chaos I just feel like Samsung need a big kick up their backside..

Why is it when my phone is idle I'm not using it overnight it drains all because of stupid Google play Services. 

I thought that it won't occur again I tired flight mode even auto sync off u name it but now as overjgitj the % dropped and in the morning 88% now it's 80% 

This can't carry on. I mean yes my home is 2019 batteries do age but come on man so so annoyed.

Any SUGGESTIONS

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
also I charged it took it off charge and what on earth 97% this is absurd and to be honest I just used normal video call not even few minutes and I checked the battery graph says 0m used battery
0 Likes
OmRuqayyah
First Poster
Options
please help....my phone is draining battery extremely fast as soon as it is off the charger. like it will drop from 80% to zero in seconds. and then sometimes it will charge super fast. I can't use my phone away from the charge
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
when did u update it last
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Firstly, since this started after an update, wipe the cache partition on your phone via recovery mode.
Secondly, Google play services is often used by some apps to fetch notifications, so that the app itself doesn't have to, you may just have a social media app thats hasna high sync rate checking for messages
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
just a question did you wipe system cache after updating?
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
not straight I did do it yesterday I updated it early this month
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I already cleared cache in recovery mode on the weekend not after the update I have put power saving mode on but to be honest the Samsung update does fluctuate the battery
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
After a major update you should always clear system cache.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
oh right . so in recovery mode clear cache system ??