@Monsag: If you head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery, and tap on the usage graph, this will give you a breakdown of your battery usage. Can you see any apps or features that are using an abnormal amount of battery? In the meantime, please attempt the following steps in an effort to improve your overall battery life.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.