Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery cut off

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 09:53 PM)
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Look at this epic samsung quality where your battery goes to 0 when taking photos 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Your phone has undeniably got a massive problem Nikita69420. I could not live with the thing. Did this problem arise suddenly after a software update or has it been a gradual decline or has it been like this from day one?. It needs some kind of professional inspection and probably repair in my opinion. At least an inspection. Do you have any insurance or warranty on the phone?. You are right to be angry about this problem and voice your displeasure. I hope you get this problem sorted one way or the other mate I really do as your phones battery consumption is the worst I have ever heard of!. Especially as detailed in your 9th of March posting. May this nightmare of yours soon be over.. 👍 👍
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Well yes it always happen on the camera app and my battery over all has been rubbish and I would take it to a Samsung store but my nearest one Is in London and I'm on the isle of wight so it is a pain
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It seems to me you have been VERY unlucky Nikita69420. My S21 Ultra had to have a new battery fitted after just three months of ownership as it was found to be the reason behind my display and touchscreen dying dramatically whilst charging the phone one morning. Luckily I am with EE and have insurance cover with them and they repaired my phone in 9 days and returned my phone to me repaired and healthy again with it's all new battery and display and touchscreen . The 9 days without the phone were very hard but nothing compared to the ongoing nightmare you find yourself living. Once again I wish you the very best of luck. 👍 👍
0 Likes
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Well I could try get my phone repaired but I could just try and hold out for 4 months when I will get an s21
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I bet you must be counting down the seconds to getting a shiny new high tech phone my friend. With brilliant battery life. I am sure your next phone will be a pleasure to own and make this nightmare of yours a thing of the past very quickly. 👍👍
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
You could switch to Samsung A series which have much more dependable battery life. Personally I use A51 5g and at the end of two days moderate/heavy usage my phone is nearing 50% and that is with games, social media, streaming music, frequent use of bluetooth etc. Tbh tho for now your best bet is probably the A52 5g if you were to get an A series but I dont use that phone so Idk how good the battery life is on that phone.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It's not the camera causing you battery issues. Your battery stats show your battery is being destroyed by TikTok, YouTube and Instagram which accounts for  over 55% of your battery usage. The fact you were using the camera does not mean it is the cause of your battery problems which will only get worse if you continually allow it to fully discharge.

0 Likes
Nikita69420
Pioneer
Options
Well I know ita not causing all my issues but with 40 percent it shouldn't just cut off
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Looks that the issue are youtube vanced (which i do not recommend using since you are giving your google account email and password to a 3rd party) and tik tok which both have a lot of background usage and drain most of the battery.

The camera app does not show in the list or at least is not visible at the top and therefore has no culprit.

My take on this is maybe to perform a factory reset on the phone and then see what happens perhaps trying not to use tik tok for a few days to see if the problem goes away.

Still I do not think that a battery change is required since tik tok and youtube vanced are what is causing the problem

Archer
0 Likes