Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Anyone got their free galaxy buds yet

(Topic created on: 13-04-2019 03:05 AM)
Malmond
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am just receving emails like everyone else regarding the free galaxy buds but has anyone actually recieved them? I have been waiting forever 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yep. Got mine Monday. Seems no real pattern to them except it seems to of picked up pace last few days. 

Malmond
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Thank you x
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Yep. Got mine Monday. Seems no real pattern to them except it seems to of picked up pace last few days. 

Lucky Barsteward 🤭💞

0 Likes
Teesix
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I haven't but I didn't expect 30 days to actually be the period of time for them to send it. My 30 day time period will be over next thursday so hopefully I get a text from DX before then otherwise I will be fuming!

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Teesix wrote:

I haven't but I didn't expect 30 days to actually be the period of time for them to send it. My 30 day time period will be over next thursday so hopefully I get a text from DX before then otherwise I will be fuming!

Well if you receive them before next thursday, you got them within the thirty day time frame.

i've not got mine and my thirty days are out, so i've dipped out i guess:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

It is what it is:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Jlacombe
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Was told actual tome is 6-8 weeks before you receive the email with shipping info and tracking number!

0 Likes
Dan19ninety
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not yet. The 30 day time frame for me ends 16th April, hopefully they will be here by then. 

0 Likes
Jlacombe
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Got email yesterday and now I can see on my FedEx account that they're due for delivery tomorrow, 4/17/19! It has been 36 days for me since validation!

0 Likes