Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any updates for stable OneUI 4 on S10?

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 11:32 AM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Heard that some countries like Germany are already getting their taste of stable OneUI 4/Android 12 on the S10 range and appears to have no signs yet here in the UK - not even a beta build which that has been out in various other countries as well. Just wondering if there are any updates on pushing out stable builds fot the S10 range like they are the same phones so why can't they just push it to all of them?

My phone model number is SM-G973F/DS if that helps.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
Yeah been waiting too. The primary reason is network carriers as they have to first approve and edit anything they need e.g. preinstalled apps etc. hence the reason for ranging times of updates. I do hope one day they change this though so globally same phone models get it at the same time... would be sweet 😋
BennyS22Ultra
Explorer
Options
I've got an unlocked model direct from Samsung still nothing 👎
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Be grateful you don't have it.

Android 12 has been close to being a disaster for Samsung and Google.

Every phone series that Samsung and Google have update are having significant issues
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Thanks for the info Nic 👍
0 Likes
bradical
Explorer
Options
Such as?
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
And I am the lucky one who have been using one ui 4 since beta 2 and my phone is better than ever! S21
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Where have you been? Suggest politely that you do a search on here, dozens of threads
0 Likes
bradical
Explorer
Options
I'll tell you where I haven't been, spending my spare time on Samsung forums reading issues for unrelated phones :')
0 Likes
BennyS22Ultra
Explorer
Options
Just got stable update in the UK
0 Likes