Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 10 OneUI 2.0 BETA

(Topic created on: 14/10/19 11:20)
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Post your screenshoot and news about Android 10 BETA WorldWide HERE!

168 REPLIES 168
CarloL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all! This is a reminder that our Samsung Community is a friendly platform where everyone can share his or her own opinion in a constructive and respectful way. Please respect each others and be supportive at all times.

Should you have any questions, you can have a look at our Commuity Guidelines here.

Thanks!

Rainy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Wow a bit harsh dont you think ? Your ment to give feedback and support not criticism.
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Here here
dmgkelly
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes. I downloaded on Sunday 27 October, enrolled on Saturday 26 October.

The only bug that I find irritating is that there is no sound from Google Assistant on Android Auto, but Samsung are aware of this bug.

0 Likes
dmgkelly
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I used Samsung pay today. Worked fine on the beta software.

jackultra
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
i can see the banner on the Samsung members app about the beta program, but when I click on it it gives me an error saying server error try later.
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi to honest I haven't tried Google assistant
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi I joined the beta program last week, I haven't had any problems with the thinks I've been using. Not tried the Google assistant yet but a few people say there is no sound on
0 Likes
SteCol1993
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

According to the Samsung Developmer Conference 2019 they spoke about One UI 2 and said it will officially be released in the next few months so potential be the end of the year maybe.

0 Likes
SteCol1993
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all this is what I got after giving Samsung my seriel number for my device so this should help for all those that are struggling to join the beta as I to had an locked device but then got it unlocked.20191030_154043.jpg