Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A message to Samsung

(Topic created on: 19-11-2021 06:21 PM)
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Why is it that you can release beta programs for Samsung S20 note 20 etc etc but never never the Samsung S10 What's the problem Samsung It's not fair or there's other phones get the beta program and Samsung S10 does not You need to sort this out 😡🤬 Just seems to me that we're down there at the bottom
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
I'm on a Z Fold 3 and haven't recieved the One UI 4 Beta.
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry to hear that Is there no notification or a banner where you can join
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, the S10 is scheduled to receive android 12 one ui in January, going by Samsung.
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
That's very bad of Samsung to that 2 us white and all the others get it the put us right down at the bottom of the pile Why haven't they designed a beta program for the s10s

So grateful for your reply Thank you so much 🙌 🙌 🤙
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jimS10  @Knightshift76 The S10 was eligible for the Beta programme last year,  evidence here https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s10-android-11-one-ui-3-0-beta-program-is-now-live/        However remains to be seen if it will be included this time,  in any case obviously more modern devices will be first in line.  According to a Moderator there  was a Beta for the Z fold 3 in the Uk but a limited time to register, see more here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/fold-3-beta-12-android/m-p/4340374#M4168    Betas are only ever available in select matrkets.

on current schedule the Z fold 3 is due to receive the official One Ui 4.0 Android 12 in December  and the S10 in January. 

Realise some customers can be eager to experience and test new software but Betas are limited by nature and not all Beta participants are happy with the experience, personally I was pretty satisfied  but always some bugs.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi your welcome, it's not a colour thing it's a regional thing (unless it was a typo - accept my apology in advance) January is only around the corner.
Once again you are welcome, we are here to help each other.
Screenshot_20211120-081016_YouTube_84_1637424606.jpg