Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

25W Charging and Super Night mode coming?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 08:53 AM)
Kamsung
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, 

Can Samsung please confirm these rumours? as it would make sense if the hardware is already present and just needs enabling. 

Source: https://mspoweruser.com/samsung-plans-to-brings-two-major-missing-features-to-the-samsung-galaxy-s10...

8 REPLIES 8
SJohnson
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes it is true. They should have had this already available at launch rather than lock it behind a software update

Kamsung
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Have to agree. Seems like it's only being adopted because of other brands. Hope they don't take too long to implement it. But hats off to Samsung for adding it which I do appreciate
0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You'd have to buy the 25wats charger to get them speeds mind unfortunately when they open it

0 Likes
chainfiree
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
...which costs about 30$...
0 Likes
chainfiree
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Any news on that one? Is it going to be available worldwide? @SJohnson 

0 Likes
Kamsung
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just done a search on google and no news yet apart from the 5G version will have it 

0 Likes
chainfiree
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have a bad feeling that samsung won't intergrate it. Such a shame to tease us that way.

0 Likes
Kamsung
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I dont think they will too. Surprising to think though as the competition already has this in place as my colleague keeps teasing me.
I mean the S10 Battery is awful so at least implement the 25W charging so we can charge the device quickly
0 Likes