Support

Open search

Why is DEX not being made wireless?

Highlighted
SOLVED
Explorer

Having to plug in a cable is better than the old docking station, but still not as good as wireless. I can't see any reason why this is not possible with a chromecast/mirrorcast adaptor. If the only purpose of the station/Adaptor is to transmit the video/audio, then the station/adaptor is unnecessary.

77 REPLIES 77
Highlighted
Apprentice

Too late

Highlighted
So, 2 years later and you still haven't sorted this! I've just upgraded from a Hawaii p20 that had a flawless Wi-Fi function to an s20 with none! really disappointing!
Highlighted

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Highlighted

Oh! this is two years old post, still more time needed for WiFi connection support in Dex?

Highlighted

I have samsung dex wireless on my s10 plus.

Highlighted

Well, I believe you mean wireless connection between S10+ and Samsung TV but not Dex on PC.

Currently there is still no way to make wireless connection between Samsung mobile and Windows Dex. And this really sucks!

Highlighted

Yes you can. On your pc search "Connect" and you can now use dex wireless on the pc. The keyboard works with wireless dex but the mouse doesn't. You will have to connect it to the phone with an adapter

Highlighted

Could you please specify what OS do you use on your PC. I use Windows 10 (2004) but it doesn't connect to Dex on mobile.

Top Liked Authors