Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird issue battery hot screen going more green with heat

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 09:27 PM)
Sutty86
First Poster
Options

My note 9 is only 18 months old and recently noticed more warmth from the back and now I can see after a while a green elongated bar on OPdisplay like were the battery is, I'm concerned.

I tried emailing Samsung but no reply due to covid19

Anyone had issues like this

Screen is great when phone cool, when it warms up large green vehicle rectangle is visible on screen

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do your battery stats in Device Care show up any unusual usage from your apps etc @Sutty86  ?

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones Live and then see what happens to see if this is a rogue app.

If it stops in Safe Mode then come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If the issue does not stop in Safe Mode then..

1. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.  No info is lost this way.

If no help....

2. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a last resort.

If no help.....

3. Use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

Did you send your feedback via the Samsung Members App  ? If not I'd suggest to do so.

In the extreme stop using the phone and use another until the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres re open when this pandemic has passed.

Stay Safe  🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes