Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Settings question.

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 03:47 PM)
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Hi all.

I have just bought a blue Samsung Galaxy Note 9. SM-N960F DS.

Old phone were Note 2 and Note 4.

I am looking at You Tube for ideas on changing settings and my settings look nothing like the ones I am seeing.

Why would mine look so different?

Blue. 2.1   10    Kernal 4.9

Many thanks.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
some time you see people with same phone but different look of the screen, is because they have downloaded and install different theme and icon
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that. I had it as a 'new' phone and followed the instructions and haven't downloaded any other themes yet? It's just the settings that look so different.

Is there any way I can check this phone? I have 30 days to decide if I want to keep it and I'm not so sure now. It doesn't match anything I have seen on Youtube.

0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
ah, either your phone or the one in youtube had a new update then that could be the different, different firmware had different layout too, try update your phone see if you have new update , if it say your phone up todate that mean the one in youtube is an old firmware, I alway have samsung phone every time there an up date the layout sometime look abit different
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that.

I realised this morning that I can't find the setting to turn on delivery report.

It's there somewhere...  I couldn't follow the instructions.😣

0 Likes
Solution
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
is that for your message,if it is open message app, on top right you see 3 dots click on it then go to setting and then more setting, then text message , you will see show when delivered, enable it
0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that.

I realised this morning that I can't find the setting to turn on delivery report.

It's there somewhere...  I couldn't follow the instructions.😣

0 Likes
Amber123
First Poster
Options

Yes,I tried that. There is nothing under settings about enabling a report.

There is on my old Note 4 though...

0 Likes