Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with calls

(Topic created on: 27-06-2019 10:52 PM)
Kate21
Student
Options

Every time I make or receive a  call , after a about ten minutes the phone always cuts off . I have had all the note phones but this was has been very disappointing 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does this happen everywhere or in one place @Kate21  ?

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and another sim card in your phone.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test on the phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Kate21
Student
Options
Usually at home. Never had a problem with a y of the other note phones I've had. Also if someone calls me , very often goes straight to voicemail without ringing. Useless !!!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kate21 wrote:
Usually at home. Never had a problem with a y of the other note phones I've had. Also if someone calls me , very often goes straight to voicemail without ringing. Useless !!!

With the issue being usually in your home area that could point to your local network masts.

Check to see if your network has a network checker page online and check if your area is affected.

In regards to your incoming calls and voicemails this is driven by your network. This usually can be lengthened to how many rings before the call goes to voicemail via shortcodes provided by your network. Again if they do this then the procedure will be on their support pages.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes